Paper cutting Mandala


I have posted 1 paper cut art so far. Therefore I’m going to make another paper cutting today.  

For that these are the materials and tools I use

 

* Paper - 160 g/m2 paper / normal drawing paper
* Pencil - HB pencil
* Eraser
* Scissor
* Paper Knife
 

    Sketch a mandala design on sketch pad/ drawing paper or you can download a free mandala design. (I’m so sad that I couldn’t take photos while I was drawing)

I drew one mandala design in my sketchbook (large one). Then I downloaded another design from pinterest and printed it on normal A4 paper.

2.     Then I started cutting the inside parts of the designs first. I only took photos after cutting the whole design. Next time I’ll keep in mind to take photos in each step.

3.    Start cutting from the center to outside

 

4.    After cutting the design flip the paper to hide your pencil lines. 

5.    If you like you can spray paint your design but I like the off white color of the paper.





Comments

Popular Posts